Sunday, February 1, 2009

memories are very important in a woman's life


A woman's life is full of memories- good and bad. We are going to talk about the experiences of a woman in every stage of life. We will also talk about the activities and thoughts that a woman should cultivate within herself apart from thinking about her family.

Let's go back and think about our childhood days. I think for most of us, it will be very sweet. I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Everybody who wants to share their childhood memories are welcome to write here.


My memories -
When i was a small kid, my dad used to give me food in the nights, in our patio, telling stories for more than an hour. This is something which comes to my mind first when i think about childhood.

Then, when i was a little girl of 5 years of age, one evening, me and my dad went for a ride in a cycle. I sat in the kid's seat in front of the bicycle. Suddenly, I put my legs inside the wheel and me and my dad fell down. My leg got sprained , but i didnt even know about that.I was only worried if my dad got hurt.

Our memories might look silly to some people , but to us, it is very precious.
Please feel free to share your memories too.

As days pass by, we will share some more memories ...........

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post your valuable comments and questions if any , in the Comments section below the post !